1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Save hard-earned vacation time in Dubrovnik by prebooking admission to the Old Town’s city walls—a must for first-time visitors. Choose your preferred day to visit when you book, and when it’s time, walk a full or partial circuit of the ramparts at your own pace. Along the way, admire the panoramic views, and inspect the walls’ medieval battlements, towers, and forts to delve deeper into their history.
- Admission ticket to Dubrovnik Old Town city walls
- Buy a ticket in advance to save vacation time and help plan your schedule
- Enjoy bird's-eye views from the ramparts and visit the tower and forts
- Visit at your ideal time and walk a full- or part-circuit as you wish
Saved to wishlist!
Booking fee per person
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
9/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
11/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: The local supplier will send you their voucher (in separate email after your initial confirmation email) to print it within 48 hours after your booking was made. You need to exchange that voucher for Entrance ticket in the City walls Dubrovnik office, located at the beginning of street "Široka ulica" (second door at the right side when entering the street from Stradun).
- Stroller not accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5690P54
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubrovnik City Walls Admission Ticket
1 to 3 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesDubrovnikAttractions & Museums - DalmatiaAttractions & Museums - KotorAttractions & Museums - PodgoricaCategory
Elaphite IslandsLove Stories MuseumStradun (Placa)Fort BokarMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Revelin FortressOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Mljet IslandDubrovnik Cable CarKonavle ValleyEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Dubrovnik Bell TowerDubrovnik Cathedral TreasurySt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Lokrum Benedictine MonasteryElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Peljesac PeninsulaChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Dominican MonasteryFranciscan Church and Monastery