3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
While most Game of Thrones tours only visit the filming sites in Old Town, this tour takes you outside of the city walls to Lokrum Island—aka Qarth. A great choice for GOT fanatics, this tour includes the chance to sit on the original Iron Throne, which was given to Croatia after the HBO series was completed and is currently located on Lokrum Island.
- See the Game of Thrones highlights in Old Town and on Lokrum Island
- Joining a tour ensures you don’t miss the lesser-known GOT spots
- A guide displays scenes from the show along the way so you can compare
- Don’t settle for Old Town’s replica Iron Throne—visit the real thing
Saved to wishlist!
Official licensed tour guides, who were part of the production.
Photo on the official Iron Throne
Entrance fee to Lovrijenac fortress (50 Kuna p.p.). Not charged with valid ticket to the city walls
Ferry ticket to Lokrum Island (200 Kuna p.p.)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACCESS Dubrovnik
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "One note, you CAN pay for the lokrum ferry with credit card despite what the description says." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Game of Thrones Lokrum Special in Dubrovnik
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikWalking Tours - DalmatiaMovie Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - KotorMovie Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorWalking Tours - BudvaMovie Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Dominican Monastery Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cruise Port Tours & TicketsPeljesac Peninsula Tours & TicketsHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cable Car Tours & TicketsLokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & TicketsOnofrio's Fountain Tours & TicketsRevelin Fortress Tours & TicketsKonavle Valley Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Bell Tower Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsStradun (Placa) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum) Tours & TicketsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & TicketsFranciscan Church and Monastery Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & TicketsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsMljet Island Tours & Tickets