- See the best of Dubrovnik's walled Old Town with a guide
- Learn about the city's ancient history and modern culture
- Hear anecdotes and tales not found in the guidebooks
- Great introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
The meeting point is Brsalje square next to Amerling fountain outside the city walls.It is located next to Dubravka restaurant and there two naked statues on top of the fountain.The guide will have a blue umbrella with Du Tour sign on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Dubrovnik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands