Are you interested in?
83 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
109 Tours & Activities
92 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Taste the Old World recipes, wine, and warm hospitality of Croatia’s Konavle Valley on a culinary day trip from Dubrovnik. A guide reveals the history and heart of this fertile region just a short drive from the coast, where you'll sip crystal clear spring water and fine Croatian wine. Visit a family’s country house for the kind of meal you won't find in any restaurant, featuring meat cooked under a metal bell and other specialties.
- Discover the flavors of the Konavle Valley, located just 30 minutes from Dubrovnik
- Drink from the pristine Ljuta River and watch waterfalls
- Taste homemade Croatian dishes along with wine
- Dine outside on a unique river gazebo at a family estate
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik
For pick up please contact me also by e-mail or What's up or Viber because if I don't answer the call's that is because I am on tour in another country and it is expensive for me to answer the calls or I am driving that is why I allways connect to wifi and check my e-mails or What's up or Viber messages
- Port Gruz
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smiley Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Konavle Gastro Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Konavle Gastro Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Konavle Gastro Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all 8
See all 8
Product code: 69962P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorFood Tours - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaWine Tastings - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Stradun (Placa)Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Onofrio's FountainLove Stories MuseumDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryDubrovnik Cruise PortOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Lokrum Benedictine MonasteryHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Fort BokarDominican MonasteryElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Elaphite IslandsChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Peljesac PeninsulaMljet IslandRevelin FortressKonavle Valley