4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Just outside of Dubrovnik, the beautiful landscapes of the Konavle valley are renowned for producing some of Croatia’s finest foods and wines. On this tour, sample a variety of regional specialties and admire the stunning scenery as you journey along the Ljuta River. Along the way, enjoy an expert-led wine tasting at Vodopić vineyard and feast on delicious local cuisine at a traditional konoba restaurant.
- Sample of a selection of Croatia wines at Vodopić winery
- Delicious home-cooked lunch at Vinica- Monković Konoba
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Dubrovnik hotel
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.From any hotel or apartment; pick up/ drop off upon guest wish
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Dubrovnik , Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magical Croatia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Konavle Gastro Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Konavle Gastro Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Konavle Gastro Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Konavle Gastro Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaAudio Guides - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorAudio Guides - KotorWine Tastings - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorFood Tours - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaAudio Guides - BudvaWine Tastings - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Revelin Fortress Tours & TicketsLove Stories Museum Tours & TicketsDominican Monastery Tours & TicketsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum) Tours & TicketsOnofrio's Fountain Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cruise Port Tours & TicketsHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica) Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsStradun (Placa) Tours & TicketsMljet Island Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cable Car Tours & TicketsLokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Bell Tower Tours & TicketsElaphite Islands Tours & TicketsSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac) Tours & Tickets