- Full-day tour of Ston and Korcula from Dubrovnik, including wine tasting
- Explore the medieval monuments and lively plazas of Korcula
- Sample Croatian wines at a Pelješac winery (own expense)
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport by air-conditioned minibus
Departure & Return
The travelers we contact them day before by email, and let them know where will be pick up.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Stop in historic Ston, famous for its medieval city walls and enjoy a short break of around 30 minutes to stroll along the seafront. Continue to Orebić port, where you’ll board the ferry to Korcula and admire the views from deck on the 20-minute cruise.
Follow your guide around Korcula town and take in highlights like the medieval city walls, the Cathedral of St. Mark, Marco Polo's alleged birthplace and the Revelin Tower. Enjoy free time to explore further, tuck into lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) or shop for souvenirs, before catching the ferry back to the mainland.
Before returning to Dubrovnik, stop at a local winery to enjoy an expert-led wine tasting (own expense), then end your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make sure you write us correct email adress and full phone number with dial number for your country.
- Please specify the name of your hotel or private accomodation (contact telephone number or address) in Dubrovnik. We require this information so we can notice you, if there are changes in the tour departure times.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The tours include English/Spanish speaking guide in the bus and the english speaking local guide
- All clients with no adress of Dubrovnik accommodation provided when booking untill 12 hours before the tour, are kindly asked to confirm pick up at one central meeting location: In front of PILE GATE at 06:40 am (Brsalje street) Valid travel documents are mandatory for this tour!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Select Dubrovnik d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized