Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Take in unforgettable views of Boka Kotorska bay and the Montenegro coast
- Travel by comfortable minibus
- Visit the coastal town of Kotor, famous for its dramatic setting
Departure & Return
All clients with no adress of Dubrovnik accommodation provided when booking untill 12 hours before the tour, are kindly asked to confirm pick up at one central meeting location: In front of PILE GATE at 06:40 am (Brsalje street) Valid travel documents are mandatory for this tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. (Please check Montenegro Country list and Visa Regimes)
- Please specify the name of your hotel or private accommodation (contact telephone number or address) in Dubrovnik. This information is necessary so the local service provider can notify you if there are changes in the tour departure times
- The tours include English/Spanish speaking guide in the bus
- All clients with no adress of Dubrovnik accommodation provided when booking untill 12 hours before the tour, are kindly asked to confirm pick up at one central meeting location: In front of PILE GATE at 06:40 am (Brsalje street) Valid travel documents are mandatory for this tour!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Select Dubrovnik d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized