- Full-day private tour to Medjugorje and Mostar from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy picturesque scenery while traveling through Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Stroll through Počitelj’s UNESCO-listed town center on a walking tour
- Visit Medjugorje, the most important Christian pilgrimage site in the Balkans
- Wander around Mostar with your private guide, and see the Old Bridge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
As the journey continues along the attractive Neretva River, stop for a short while in the village of Počitelj for a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed historical center. Halt in front of the Haji-Ali Mosque and take in its beauty. And don’t pass up Sahat-kula, a clock tower and fort towering above the town.
Back in the van, relax and take in the views of rural Bosnia. The next stop: Medjugorje. Ever since six children claimed they saw a vision of the Virgin Mary in 1981, the town has been an important pilgrimage site for Catholics around the world. Walk around the town with your private guide who regales you with intriguing historical anecdotes about the town and its connection to spirituality. Take some free time to explore the town on your own and even attend a mass.
Meet up with your private guide again and ride to Mostar, a town dominated by its 16th-century bridge. Mostar is actually a manipulation of ‘Stari Most,’ which means ‘Old Bridge.’ Walk the streets of the city, which is separated on one side of the bridge by Bosnian Muslims and the other side by Catholic Croatians. And don’t forget to watch the divers jump from the high bridge, which was destroyed in the wars of the 1990s and rebuilt in 2004, a symbol of the unity between the Muslims and Catholics.
Stroll freely in the town on your own, checking out the mosques and churches and even sit down to eat a hearty lunch (at your own expense).
The last stop on the exciting day trip is Tekija to take in the Turkish-style architecture and the natural springs of the Buna River. After that, sit back and enjoy the ride back to Dubrovnik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The optional mass in Medjugorje depends on the church timetable
- Infant seats available
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik. All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms