- Full-day private tour to Montenegro from Dubrovnik
- Take a boat ride in Perast to see Our Lady of the Rocks church, if you wish
- Visit Kotor’s St. Tryphon Cathedral and learn about its Romanesque architecture from your guide
- Spend time at leisure in Budva and then cross the UNESCO-listed Bay of Kotor by ferry
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After crossing the border, ride along the coast roads, which curve around bay after bay. Admire the beautiful Bay of Kotor, Europe’s southernmost fjord, and stop in the village of Risan for a photo opportunity and to stretch your legs.
Later, hop out of the van to explore Perast. Stroll the streets and learn about the devastating earthquake that rocked the village in the 1970s, destroying much of the medieval town. Take in some of the Gothic and baroque buildings and then get on a boat to cruise out to a tiny island to check out the Church of Our Lady of the Rocks (at own expense).
After a boat ride back, get back in the van and ride to Kotor. The walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a fun stroll. Pop into the Cathedral of St. Tryphon and take some time to explore on your own.
Finally, head on to Budva, a walled city on the sea, sort of like a mini Dubrovnik. Drink in the views of the sea and take some time to relax on the beach or walk the narrow lanes inside the walls.
After some free time to explore, meet the guide at the prearranged time and start your journey back to Dubrovnik. Enjoy one last delight—a ferry crossing along the Bay of Kotor—and then finish your tour in the late afternoon back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Budva, outside the old city, isn't very attractive, but if you focus on the old city, it's worth a short stop." See review
- "Spend the money and get this private tour if you can." See review
- "I would recommend starting at 7am vs 8am as we did… we beat most of the crowds and border crossing didn’t take very long." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews