- Private panoramic tour of Dubrovnik
- Soak up top city sights from the comfort of a private vehicle
- See the picturesque harbor and ancient city walls
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik Old Town on a guided walking tour
- Enjoy sweeping views and free time at the summit of Mt Srđ
- Learn about the city’s history and receive undivided attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Note the thick 12th-century walls that wrap around the Old Town. The walls, that stretch for around 1.2 miles (2 km), have been instrumental in keeping the city safe. Even in the battles of the early 1990s when the city was shelled with bombs.
Take some time to learn from your guide about Onofrio’s Fountain, a multi-faucet drinking fountain connected to a 7.5-mile (12-km) aqueduct that has, for centuries, carried drinking water into the city. Marvel at the nearby Franciscan Monastery, home to one of the oldest still-functioning pharmacies in Europe, as well as a restored sculpture of Michelangelo's La Pietà.
Continue down the Stradun, the limestone-covered main pedestrian street of Dubrovnik and pay a visit to the Sponza Palace, a Renaissance-era structure that houses the state archives. In the main square, have a look at Orlando’s Column, the City Bell Tower, Rector’s Palace and the Church of St Blaise, who is the patron saint of Dubrovnik. Next, visit the Cathedral of the Assumption, a beautiful baroque sanctuary, that was partially rebuilt after an earthquake in the 18th century.
When the walking tour is complete, get back in the comfortable air-conditioned vehicle for a trip to the top of Mt Srđ, the 1,352-foot (412-meter) mountain that towers over the city. At the summit, take some free time to drink in the views of Dubrovnik’s terracotta-tiled rooftops and the Dalmatian Coast, including the island of Lokrum and the distant Elaphite Islands. On a clear day, you can see up to to 37 miles (67 km) away.
Then meet up with your guide again for the drive back to your hotel where your experience ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms