- Private day trip to Split from Dubrovnik
- Explore Split’s UNESCO-listed Diocletian Palace, admiring monuments like the Cathedral of St Duje
- Learn about Emperor Diocletian who lavished the town with incredible architecture
- See more top Split attractions around town such as the Gregory of Nin Statue and Mestrovic Gallery
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Arrive in Split and begin a walking tour of the center of town. Begin at Diocletian's Palace, an incredible sight: the palace, built in the early fourth century, was home to retired Roman emperor, Diocletian. Around the seventh century, the palace in a state of near ruin, locals in Split began moving in. Today, the palace is part of the fabric of Split, as shops, restaurants and residencies occupy parts of it. Visit the Cathedral of St. Domnius with its tall bell tower, the Roman-era Temple of Jupiter, both located within the palace area.
As the tour expands beyond the palace, stop to rub the lucky foot of the statue of Gregory of Nin, linger for a while in Neo-Classical-accented Republic Square and pass by Metrovic Gallery, an art space dedicated to Croatian sculpture Ivan Mestrovic.
Take a break for lunch (at own expense) at a city center restaurant or continue strolling around the city on your own. Lounge near the sea or while away the afternoon at a cafe. In the late afternoon, hop back in the vehicle for the 3-hour journey back to Dubrovnik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms