8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets to Mljet national Park
Nona Ana Catamaran Tickets
National Park Mljet Lakes Boat Ticket
Departure & Return
Obala Stjepana Radića 39, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
We will be meeting you at Nona Ana departure point at the dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deep Green Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour of Mljet Island from Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour of Mljet Island from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour of Mljet Island from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour of Mljet Island from Dubrovnik
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 36 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubrovnikCatamaran Cruises - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaCatamaran Cruises - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorWater Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorCatamaran Cruises - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Konavle ValleyStradun (Placa)Fort BokarChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Revelin FortressMljet IslandElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Love Stories MuseumLokrum Benedictine MonasteryHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Dubrovnik Cruise PortElaphite IslandsMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Onofrio's FountainOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasurySt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Dubrovnik Cable Car