8 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
The private car and private guide
The entrance ticket
The bullet train ticket from Zhangye to Lanzhou(Second class)
Others not mentioned above
Single Room Supplement
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Duanhuang city hotels or Dunhuang airport/train station at Day-1
- Dunhuang Airport, 5R84+C2V, Dunhuang, Jiuquan, Gansu, China
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/4/2020 - 1/30/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour may not available during the Oct 1-7 and Chinese new year festivel or need to pay some extra charge of the hotel room fees
- Most travelers can participate
- Gansu museum is closed on every Monday
- Langmusi international hotel offer the Chinese breakfast only(Day 7 morning)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY happychinatours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Days Private Tour to Silk Road Highlights from Dunhuang?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Days Private Tour to Silk Road Highlights from Dunhuang?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Days Private Tour to Silk Road Highlights from Dunhuang?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Days Private Tour to Silk Road Highlights from Dunhuang
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDunhuangFood Tours - Western ChinaRail Tours - Western ChinaBus Tours - Western ChinaNature and Wildlife - Western ChinaMulti-day Tours - Western ChinaMarkets - Western ChinaHistorical Tours - Western ChinaFood Tours - YinchuanRail Tours - YinchuanBus Tours - YinchuanNature and Wildlife - YinchuanMulti-day Tours - YinchuanMarkets - YinchuanHistorical Tours - YinchuanFood Tours - ZhangyeRail Tours - ZhangyeBus Tours - ZhangyeNature and Wildlife - ZhangyeMulti-day Tours - ZhangyeMarkets - ZhangyeHistorical Tours - ZhangyeCategory