4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch or, dinner
Landing and facility fees
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Silk Road Angel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic The Silk Road Half Day Tour: The World Heritage --Mogao Grottoes
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDunhuangHistorical Tours - Western ChinaHistorical Tours - YinchuanHistorical Tours - ZhangyeCategory