7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Scenic spots entrance fees
Tips to guide and driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel information when book this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Our China
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Dunhuang Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Dunhuang Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Dunhuang Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Dunhuang Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Dunhuang Private Tour
7 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDunhuangBus Tours - Western ChinaHistorical Tours - Western ChinaFull-day Tours - Western ChinaBus Tours - YinchuanHistorical Tours - YinchuanFull-day Tours - YinchuanBus Tours - ZhangyeHistorical Tours - ZhangyeFull-day Tours - ZhangyeCategory