3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional yet informal local guide
Food (including meals) and drinks, unless otherwise specified
Departure & Return
Av. Duques de Bragança 4, 7160-209 Vila Viçosa, Portugal
At the headquarters of the AE Marble Route
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rota do Marmore do Anticlinal de Estremoz
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marble Trail from Landscape to Archeology in Vila Viçosa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Marble Trail from Landscape to Archeology in Vila Viçosa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Marble Trail from Landscape to Archeology in Vila Viçosa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marble Trail from Landscape to Archeology in Vila Viçosa?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Marble Trail from Landscape to Archeology in Vila Viçosa
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingEvora DistrictNature and Wildlife - AlentejoWalking Tours - AlentejoHistorical Tours - AlentejoHalf-day Tours - AlentejoCategory