- Learn about oyster cultivation in the region
- Upgrade to include a typical Algarve lunch in Culatra
- Observe wildlife like herons, storks, and spoonbills
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
The Boarding Place is located at Rua da Porta Nova, 8000-250 Faro The company's representative will be dressed in a Green T-Shirt. Stand Name : Estrela da Ria Formosa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours can be changed depending on sea conditions.
- A maximum of 12 people per booking.
- A minimum of 2 people is required per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for people with motor difficulties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estrela da Ria Formosa de Cristela Martins
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I strongly recommend going to the beach ( quite a long walk) on the island where there is a lunch break." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews