- Spend the day at Ilha Deserta with a ferry ticket from Faro
- Observe the native birds of the area including herons and plovers
- Take in the beautiful coastal scenery or soak up the sun on the beaches
- This tour includes all entrance fees and various departure options
Departure & Return
Also know as "Cais da Porta Nova". You'll find our staff dressed in yellow shirts.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual service
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 97 travelers
- OPERATED BY Animaris Ilha Deserta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Boat trip from Faro to Ilha Deserta by Ferry.