- Lagos and Sagres tour from the Algarve
- Get a local perspective on the sights
- Photo ops abound—don't forget your camera
- Hassle-free transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in Quarteira, Vilamoura, Albufeira,Lagoa, Alvor, Vau, Praia da Rocha, Carvoeiro, Armacao de Pera and Galé.
Pick up details will be sent to you by email within 24 hours after receiving the booking. Kindly make sure you have inserted the hotel name or accommodation address on your booking.
If your hotel is not available for pick up we will provide a near meeting point.The pick up time will depend on guest's hotel location in Algarve.
What To Expect
Stop and enter the 18th century Church of Santo António (own expense) and notice its interior covered in ornate wood carvings and blue-and-white tiling. Inside, observe Roman artifacts at the Antonine Museum and learn about how Lagos was a commonplace for the 15th century European black slave trade.
Next, stroll to the Prince Henry the Navigator statue and hear the story of this great explorer sailing from Lagos in 1415 to capture the Moroccan city of Ceuta. Learn how this event helped propel Portugal into the Age of Discoveries.
Voyage westward to Sagres and visit this remote village where Prince Henry the Navigator developed the first nautical school in the 15th century. Walk with your guide through the charming village center and treasure the ambiance of the local fishing harbor. Then, stop at Cape St Vincent and capture stunning coastal views of the southwestern tip of Europe. Hop back in the coach and buckle-up as you return to your hotel where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTS Globe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Lagos, Sagres & Cape St.Vincent Half-Day Bus Tour .