- 1.5-hour Algarve seaside Segway tour of Quarteira and Vilamoura
- Feel the sea breeze as you weave effortlessly along the Algarve coast by Segway
- Cruise by the golden sands of Falésia and Quarteria beaches
- Watch people mulling around local markets and the attractive Vilamoura Marina
- Learn more about Quarteria and Vilamoura from your informative guide
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup from Faro
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people provides an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As easy as riding a bike, maneuver around on the self-balancing vehicle until you’re comfortable. Then, breathe in the fresh ocean air and relish spectacular beach views as you zip along the coastline. Enjoy views of of Falésia and Quarteira beaches as you glide off towards an endless expanse of golden shores. Stop for a few breaks and learn interesting information about the surroounding area from your guide.
Next, coast to the lively Vilamoura Marina one of the biggest marina’s in Portugal. Behold luxurious yachts and hundreds of other vessels docked here. Follow you guide through the town and witness a bustling farmer’s marketplace filled with colorful fruits and vegetables.
As your Algarve seaside Segway tour comes to a close, peruse the local fish market and admire the variety of fresh fish. Maybe purchase a filet or two of local specialties that catch your eye for dinner that evening.
After 1.5 hours, head back to the departure point in Vilamoura, drop off your Segway, and exchange goodbyes with your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Algarve by Segway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff