- Shared arrival transfer service from Faro International Airport to the Algarve
- Make use of a drop-off at most Algarve towns including Albufeira, Lagos and Montegordo
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned transport and a professional driver
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Enjoy a service that’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the Algarve area
Departure & Return
After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Best Destination Care desk at arrival lounge. The driver will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name.
What To Expect
Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle direct to your Faro accommodation, and avoid the confusion of public transport and the expense of private taxis. It’s a convenient and cost-effective service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTS Globe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Shared Arrival Transfer: Faro Airport to Algarve Hotels.