1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Trade the bustling medina of Fez for the quaint and colorful city of Chefchaouen on this private tour. Chefchaouen, otherwise known as the “Blue City,” is tucked away in the Rif Mountains of northern Morocco and offers a charming city to explore. Take a tour with your dedicated guide and walk through the colorful streets through the medina. Then, explore the nearby Talassemtan National Park before heading back to Fez.
- Take a day trip from Fez to the “Blue City” of Chefchaouen
- Stroll through the colorful streets with your personal guide
- Explore the forests and hills of Talassemtan National Park
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Riad specific point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco explore excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fez to Chefchaouen day trip ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fez to Chefchaouen day trip ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fez to Chefchaouen day trip ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fez to Chefchaouen day trip ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesOvernight ToursExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoAudio Guides - Northern MoroccoOvernight Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenCity Tours - ChefchaouenAudio Guides - ChefchaouenOvernight Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatAudio Guides - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatWalking Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory