2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Merzouga makes an ideal trip from bustling Fes, but its remote Sahara Desert location makes visiting independently a challenge. On this tour, enjoy round-trip transport from your Fes hotel or riad, and reach Merzouga in comfort by air-conditioned minivan. Tackle the Erg Chebbi desert landscapes on a camel safari, spend night under the stars in a Berber tent, and enjoy panoramic views over the beautiful Middle Atlas mountains.
- Reach remote Merzouga with ease from Fes
- Explore the Erg Chebbi desert on a camel safari with your guide
- Berber-style tented accommodation and meals are included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Fes hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation & Camel ride
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with professional driver/guide
Drinks and lunches
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of your Hotel /Riad
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Morocco Trek Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I wish we could have spent more time on the camel, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and so worth it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoOvernight Tours - Northern MoroccoSafaris - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenOvernight Tours - ChefchaouenSafaris - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatSafaris - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatCategory