- Enjoy a camel excursion and overnight in a desert camp
- Visit famous locations such as the Skoura Palmerie, Ouarzazate and the World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou
- Receive insights from a knowledgeable local guide
- Savor delicious traditional meals during your visit
Departure & Return
At your hotel or at the nearest parking lot to it.
We can drop off the clients at the nearest parking lot to their hotel or riad and call their host
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- In the unlikely event that the minimum number of 4 paying adults is not reached, tours will be cancelled
- July and August are very hot in Morocco, temperatures can be unbearable even for adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Authentic Sahara Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The tour is also worth it, just note that it is a lot of time in the car." See review