3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
On this multi-night adventure tour, you’ll discover some of Morocco’s most stunning and remote landscapes in Ziz Valley, Merzouga, and Todgha Gorges. Escape the tourist track and discover untrodden locales, from Berber villages high in the Atlas Mountains to centuries-old Kasbahs along the Algerian border. Tours include an overnight in a Berber-style desert camp plus a scenic camel ride.
- A multi-day camping and camel trekking adventure in Morocco
- No need to backtrack: you’ll enjoy complimentary pickup in Fez and drop-off in Marrakesh
- Learn about Morocco’s indigenous inhabitants and get background on local traditions in the villages
- Travel from the mountains to the desert, through monkey-filled forests and jagged rock faces
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointFes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
Traveler pickup is offered
you meet you in bab boujloud fes
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- bab boujloud fes
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Camel Trips - Day Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 day desert tour from fes to marrakech ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 day desert tour from fes to marrakech ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 day desert tour from fes to marrakech ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 day desert tour from fes to marrakech ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 day desert tour from fes to marrakech
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFezShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenAirport & Hotel Transfers - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenPorts of Call Tours - ChefchaouenShore Excursions - Rabat4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatAirport & Hotel Transfers - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatCategory