11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a chance to explore the stunning, blue-painted city of Chefchaouen on this full-day excursion from Fez. Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle, with door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off. Stop for refreshments along the way in off-the-beaten-track villages. Then, explore one of Morocco's most picturesque locations.
- A full-day excursion to Chefchaouen from Fez
- Admire the majestic Rif Mountain Range as you travel from Fez
- Get a peek at rural life outside of Morocco's cities
- Skip the complicated bus rides and get guaranteed, door-to-door transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and riads in Fes
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Blue Gate, Fes, Morocco
- Bab Rcif, 11 Boulevard Ben Mohammed El Alaoui, Fes 30000, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Moroccan Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chefchaouen Day Trip! The Blue Pearl?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chefchaouen Day Trip! The Blue Pearl?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chefchaouen Day Trip! The Blue Pearl?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chefchaouen Day Trip! The Blue Pearl?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chefchaouen Day Trip! The Blue Pearl
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFezShore Excursions - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenCity Tours - ChefchaouenPorts of Call Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenShore Excursions - RabatBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory