8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover some of the most historically and culturally important sites in northern Morocco on this day trip from Fez. You'll see the Moorish architecture and monumental gates of the imperial city of Meknes, the excavated Roman ruins of Volubilis (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), and the holy town of Moulay Idriss. Please note, this is an unguided tour with a driver only; any entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Explore Meknes, Moulay Idriss, and Volubilis in one day
- Round-trip transport provided from Fez
- Admire the scenery while a driver takes you from place to place
- Hassle-free way to see more of Morocco
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
Entrance fees to historical monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will contact the client to confirm pick up time and pick up location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco Fez Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip from Fes to Volubilis Moulay Idriss & Meknes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip from Fes to Volubilis Moulay Idriss & Meknes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day trip from Fes to Volubilis Moulay Idriss & Meknes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip from Fes to Volubilis Moulay Idriss & Meknes?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day trip from Fes to Volubilis Moulay Idriss & Meknes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoClassic Car Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenClassic Car Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatClassic Car Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory