1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Situated in the Rif Mountains north of Fez, the blue-hued hillside town of Chefchaouen is among Morocco’s most photogenic destinations. After the stress-free journey from Fez, take the whole day to wander Chefchaouen at your own pace. This tour is one of the most flexible options for day-trippers who want the freedom to explore as they wish.
- See what you want to see during your independent exploration of Chefchaouen
- Wander the medina and take your time framing the perfect photograph
- Take in views of the Rif Mountains from the road
- Hassle-free round-trip transfer from your Fez hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fee(basically there is no items need the entrance fee
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your ticket to Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip from Fez to Chefchaouen?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip from Fez to Chefchaouen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip from Fez to Chefchaouen?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoOvernight Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenOvernight Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory