7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Join a private guide on a full-day tour of the Fez medina, a fascinating walled city that’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll enter Bab Boujloud gate, then visit a series of spiritual and cultural landmarks, from a pair of historic madrasas to the Nejjarine Museum. Continue to colorful tanneries before leaving the medina for a trip to the Royal Palace and Bab Fettouh cemetery, where you’ll find sweeping views across the city. With the personal service of a private guide, this full-day tour is ideal for first-time visitors.
- Explore the Fez medina with a local
- Visit two historic madrasas, or Koranic schools
- Learn about local crafts and traditions
- See a Moroccan royal palace
- Get great views from a hilltop cemetery
- Private tour can be tailored to your preferences
- Pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation.
Pick ups at AirBnB's/private residences not possible
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Morocco Travel SARL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Full-Day Tour of Fez?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Full-Day Tour of Fez?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Full-Day Tour of Fez?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Full-Day Tour of Fez?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Full-Day Tour of Fez
7 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatWalking Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory