7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Join a private guide on a full-day tour of the Fez medina, a fascinating walled city that’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll enter Bab Boujloud gate, then visit a series of spiritual and cultural landmarks, from a pair of historic madrasas to the Nejjarine Museum. Continue to colorful tanneries before leaving the medina for a trip to the Royal Palace and Bab Fettouh cemetery, where you’ll find sweeping views across the city. With the personal service of a private guide, this full-day tour is ideal for first-time visitors.
- Explore the Fez medina with a local
- Visit two historic madrasas, or Koranic schools
- Learn about local crafts and traditions
- See a Moroccan royal palace
- Get great views from a hilltop cemetery
- Private tour can be tailored to your preferences
- Pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation.
Pick ups at AirBnB's/private residences not possible
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Morocco Travel SARL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Full-Day Tour of Fez?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Full-Day Tour of Fez?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Full-Day Tour of Fez?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Full-Day Tour of Fez?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatWalking Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory