Are you interested in?
39 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
67 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
46 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Uncover the secrets of Moroccan cuisine with this culinary experience in Fes. Explore a local souk in search fresh produce under the guidance of your local guide, benefiting from their insider knowledge and translations, then head to a traditional kitchen for hands-on cooking class, working with local ingredients you may not have access to at home. Afterwards, sit down together to savor your homemade meal and relax with return transfer to your accommodation included.
- Be immersed in the buzz of Fes on a tour of a traditional souk
- Benefit from your private guide’s personalized tips and translations
- Pick up traditional Moroccan recipes in a hands-on class led by locals
- Avoid hidden costs with your homemade meal and hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Tour of the Local Souks/ Markets
Traditional Cooking Class with experienced local Chefs.
The ingredients necessary for your meal.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your accommodation in Fes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fes Desert Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 64540P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFezCooking Classes - Northern MoroccoCooking Classes - ChefchaouenCooking Classes - RabatCategory