12 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best of Fez with this comprehensive guided tour. Explore the twisting streets of the old Medina, with shops selling spices, carpets, silver, and more. See a university dating back to AD 859, the elegant Nejjarine Fountain, the pungent Chouara Tannery, and the blue-tiled Bab Boujloud. Visit the former Jewish Quarter, the gates of the Royal Palace, and an Andalucian-style garden before returning to your hotel.
- Lose yourself in the charm of the Fez Medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit fountains, Andalucian gardens, and architectural gems
- Private tour in air-conditioned vehicle with multilingual guide
- Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour in comfortable, luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel / Riad pickup and drop-off
Fees to enter some monuments.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Fes.
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your ticket to Morocco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fes Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fes Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fes Guided Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A perfect way to experience the Medina - make sure you book this." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Fes Guided Tour
12 to 24 hours
6 hours 5 minutes
7 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatWalking Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory