2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See Morocco’s many faces on this action-packed 2-day tour. Travel through the Middle Atlas Mountains and visit Ifrane, known as the Switzerland of Morocco. Ride a camel through the sand dunes, enjoy a traditional Berber dinner and drumming around the fire, and spend the night in a desert camp. Stop for lunch and mint tea in a Berber village on your way back to Fez.
- Wide range of sights and experiences in just 2 days
- Ride a camel through the dunes
- Meals and accommodation included
- Convenient round-trip transport from Fez
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
Pickup-Drop off hotel/riad
Professional English- French-speaking driver
Camel Trekking to watch sunrise & sunset+ Local Camel Guide ( Desert)
Night in standard Desert tent(Breakfast ,Dinner,shower)
All Application Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you to confirm pick up location and pick up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco Fez Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fes To Fez Desert and Camel Trekking tour 1 Night 2 Days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fes To Fez Desert and Camel Trekking tour 1 Night 2 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fes To Fez Desert and Camel Trekking tour 1 Night 2 Days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fes To Fez Desert and Camel Trekking tour 1 Night 2 Days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Fes To Fez Desert and Camel Trekking tour 1 Night 2 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoOvernight Tours - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenOvernight Tours - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatCategory