2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Escape the bustle of the city and discover some of Morocco’s most scenic landscapes, from cedar forests in the Atlas Mountains to rolling dunes in the Sahara Desert. On this all-inclusive camping excursion from Fez to Merzouga, you’ll spend the night under the stars in a Berber-style campsite. Other highlights include early-morning views over the Algerian border and a sunrise camel trek.
- An overnight camping tour to Merzouga from Fez
- Get a peek at the famous Barbary Apes of the cedar forests en route to the desert
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned van with door-to-door hotel transfers
- Enjoy complimentary dinner and breakfasts, with free time for lunch breaks
Saved to wishlist!
Picking you up from your location Riad/Hotel the time that would be suited for you
Transport in A/C comfortable vehicle with wifi
Dinners and breakfasts
Camel ride in Sahara desert
Sleeping in desert camp.
Drop off at your hotel/RIAD.
Entry fees for museums, monuments and attractions
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
It depends on Costumer's choice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco explore excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fes to Fes 2 days Desert Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fes to Fes 2 days Desert Tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fes to Fes 2 days Desert Tours?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fes to Fes 2 days Desert Tours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoAudio Guides - Northern MoroccoOvernight Tours - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoSafaris - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenCity Tours - ChefchaouenAudio Guides - ChefchaouenOvernight Tours - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenSafaris - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatAudio Guides - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatSafaris - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatWalking Tours - RabatCategory