Are you interested in?
256 Tours & Activities
167 Tours & Activities
206 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The medieval medina (walled city) of Fez is a UNESCO World Heritage site for its atmospheric alleyways, magical palaces, and grand “riad” courtyard homes. Experience highlights of the old town, including Fez Mellah (the Jewish quarter), sacred mosques, and signature monuments, on a guided door-to-door day tour in a group of maximum 15.
- Check off the signature sights of UNESCO-listed Fez in just one day
- Learn about the city’s rich history from your guide
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 15
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Visits to the important monuments
Professional local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecolodge Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68347P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoOvernight Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenOvernight Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory