Are you interested in?
39 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
67 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
46 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the tourist restaurants and gain authentic insight into Moroccan cuisine with a traditional cooking class and market tour in Fez. Visit a souk with your chef guide to pick out fresh ingredients, then head to a local kitchen for hands-on practice preparing your 4-course meal. Benefit from the intimate experience of a small-group session, with personalized attention from your chef and a sit-down meal to finish.
- Pick up new skills and traditional recipes at a cooking class
- Learn about Moroccan culinary culture from your local chef
- Benefit from the personalized service of a small-group lesson
- Enjoy your homemade 4-course lunch, plus drinks, included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Moroccan menu
Departure & Return
Departure PointFes, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17024P779
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFezCooking Classes - Northern MoroccoCooking Classes - ChefchaouenCooking Classes - RabatCategory