12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Rif Mountain town of Chefchaouen on a small-group tour from Fez, and spend the day exploring the dreamy blue and white architecture, a picturesque medina, and local landmarks. You'll have free time to see Chefchaouen at your own pace before returning to Fez, whether you visit the Grand Mosque and Kasbah Museum, or simply enjoy the atmosphere in a local café. With all transport by climate-controlled vehicle, this small-group tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Fez.
- Visit Chefchaouen on a day trip from Fez
- Travel in a comfortable, climate-controlled vehicle
- Includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Fez
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people for personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Food and drinks,
Local guide in Chechaouen
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All the Hotels /Riads in Fes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with atleast one paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Morocco Trek Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The village is very nice and deserves to be visited, but it is a very long drive to get there and come back from Fes." See review
- "The driver was late picking up at the designated spot, and wouldn't take us to our actual riads if they were near the medina,so be aware that you will be on your own in Fez after dark." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Day Tour to Chefchaouen from Fez
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory