Are you interested in?
256 Tours & Activities
258 Tours & Activities
72 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Swap the modern-day buzz of Fez for 2,000-year-old Roman ruins during this serene historical tour, which also stops at the UNESCO-listed imperial city of Meknes and scenic, atmospheric Moulay Idriss, an Islamic pilgrimage site. On your way to Volubilis, you’ll get a peek at the stunning Saiss Plain. Then, ancient olive presses and mosaic-filled mansions will give you an unparalleled immersion into the lives of Roman elites.
- An enriching sightseeing tour of three historical sites: Volubilis, Meknes, and Moulay Idriss
- Travel back in time to observe the everyday lives of ancient Romans with well-preserved ruins
- Get a peek at one of the holiest sites in Islam, the bustling, picturesque town of Moulay Idriss
- Enjoy scenic and comfortable transfers between locations, with pickup from Fez
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Guided Tour in English
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom any hotel in Fez
9 AM OR 10 AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Medina Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 25899P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory