3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Driver
Pick up, drop off, and Bottled water
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nice Days Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during fes to fes 3 days desert tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during fes to fes 3 days desert tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during fes to fes 3 days desert tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during fes to fes 3 days desert tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 76361P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoAudio Guides - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoSafaris - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenCity Tours - ChefchaouenAudio Guides - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenSafaris - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatAudio Guides - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatSafaris - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatWalking Tours - RabatCategory