10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Multiple stops along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
Fully narrated tour, with comfortable vehicle that seats no more than 14 passengers
Hotel pickup and drop off
Professional, knowledgeable and fun guide
Souvenir shopping at the historic Navajo Trading Post at Cameron
Lunch is not included
Gratuity not included, 15-20% tip for your guide recommended if you enjoy your tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Flagstaff Hotels (within city limits only)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great West Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Flagstaff?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Flagstaff?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Flagstaff?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Flagstaff?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Flagstaff
5 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFlagstaffBus Tours - ArizonaHistorical Tours - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - SedonaHistorical Tours - SedonaFull-day Tours - SedonaBus Tours - ScottsdaleHistorical Tours - ScottsdaleFull-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory