Are you interested in?
1213 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2098 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di Santa Maria Novella, 4n, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Tour Florence – Another Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 116087P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryPonte Santa TrinitaPiazza della RepubblicaSan FredianoBarberino Designer Outlet Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSan Marco MuseumFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumSan Miniato al MonteFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Palazzo VecchioPiazza Santa CroceSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Arno River