- See Florence by night with an art historian as your guide
- See the center of the city on an intimate walking tour and get a good overview to explore from
- Avoid the crowds during the day and explore the city’s top sights with a small group (max 15)
- See the Piazza della Repubblica, the storied heart of Florence, with historical context from your guide
Departure & Return
Piazza Santa Croce in front of the white marble statue of Dante, near the church steps
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience