2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With flat terrain and narrow medieval streets that many cars can't pass through, Florence is the ideal city to explore on bike. Join the locals and hop on two wheels for an e-bike ride through the Renaissance city's most picturesque parts, stopping to learn the history behind famous squares, churches, and bridges. Cross the River Arno and easily scale the Florentine hills with your bike’s battery power to soak up the prime views from Piazzale Michelangelo.
- Ride through medieval Florence on a battery-boosted electric bike
- Cross the River Arno to explore the artsy Oltarno district
- Cover much more ground than a walking tour without breaking a sweat
- Effortlessly cruise up the hills to Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic city views
Saved to wishlist!
Expert monolingual tour guide
Electric bike or Fat e-bike with the pedal-assist electric drive system
Ponchos available in case of rain
Guided tour of the center of Florence
Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo
Food and drinks
Child seat for ages 0-6: available upon request at an extra cost of € 5,00
Departure & Return
Via de' Martelli, 33, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meet our staff in front of My Tour Office - Via Martelli 33red
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 14 years of age cannot ride the e-bike. Children under 6 can be carried using the child seat. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during E-Bike Tour of Florence & Piazzale Michelangelo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during E-Bike Tour of Florence & Piazzale Michelangelo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during E-Bike Tour of Florence & Piazzale Michelangelo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-Bike Tour of Florence & Piazzale Michelangelo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
E-Bike Tour of Florence & Piazzale Michelangelo
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlorenceMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Piazza della RepubblicaSan Marco MuseumPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)San Miniato al MontePerseus StatueOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Barberino Designer Outlet Piazza Santa CroceGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Prada OutletPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Medici ChapelsPonte Santa Trinita