Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour of the 15th-century Santa Croce Basilica in Florence
- Discover the long and fascinating history of the world's largest Franciscan church
- Visit the final resting place of Michelangelo, Dante, Galileo and other famous Italian figures
- Admire masterpiece of devotional art by Giotto, Brunelleschi and Donatello
- See ornate chapels and the restored church cemetery
Departure & Return
Please, meet your guide in Santa Croce Square, in front of the facade, under the Dante's Statue. Meeting time: 2.45 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that visitors are asked to behave and dress appropriately and observe silence in the Church
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.