4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste of Chianti without a long day trip or drive using an e-bike to visit a vineyard on the outskirts of Florence. Easily scale the lovely Florentine hills with a battery-assisted boost and directions on an included GPS device. Sample Chianti-style wine and other Tuscan products at a vineyard in the ancient Etruscan town of Fiesole, and enjoy inspiring views of Florence on the ride back down.
- Ride an electric bike to a vineyard in Fiesole, an ancient hill town above Florence
- Sip wine and purchase a picnic of typical Tuscan products at a boutique vineyard
- Take in the romantic views from Piazzale Michelangelo
- E-bike rental and GPS device allow you to explore independently at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Electric Bike Hire
GPS Route and Device Holder
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Cheeses, meats and breads with olive oil (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
E - Bikes Florence , Via S. Gallo, 97R, 50129 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet at the shop - Via San Gallo, 97R
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for children aged 9 months and under
- Children between 7 and 12 years cannot take part in this activity
- Children between 9 months and 7 years and under 22kg ride in children's seat
- YOU MUST BE CONFIDENT RIDING A BIKE.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY E-Bikes Florence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during E-Bike Florence Tuscany Ride with Vineyard Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 64300P3
Compare Similar Experiences
E-Bike Florence Tuscany Ride with Vineyard Visit
4 to 7 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Ponte Santa TrinitaPrada OutletPalazzo VecchioPerseus StatueSan Marco MuseumFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)San FredianoLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Arno RiverVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialBarberino Designer Outlet Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioSt Mark’s Anglican Church