Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Florence’s most vibrant local grower’s market
- Meet local vendors of traditional Italian food such as pecorino cheese, prosciutto di parma, wild boar salami, finocchiona, Chianti wine, typical Italian coffee, biscotti and fresh fruits
- Meet local food experts and growers and find out about how some of these delicious products are grown, made and or produced
- Discover the local secrets behind one of the most well-known food scenes in the world
Departure & Return
Piazza Sant’Ambrogio at The Church of Saint Ambrose (Chiesa di Sant’Ambrogio) on the Left side of the FACADE. Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///devotion.wounds.topping
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: You will enjoy a walk around a local farmers' market where locals shop for their daily food. Each farmer sells a specialty from their farm, like Armando and his selection of mushrooms from the hills of the Garfagnana mountains close to Lucca.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- You'll also see local butchers, fishmongers, bakers, and family-run salumi & cheese stands, which helps promote local producers in the region and gives you more insight into local products.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that starting February 1, 2022, the additional activities, including day tours, previously allowed with a basic green pass now require a super green pass. A Super Green Pass is valid up to six months from the time of the most recent vaccination (fully vaccinated). Please check your vaccine certificate and make sure you are within the 6-month time limit from your second dose or booster shot, before joining the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms