2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Meet up with a dedicated guide for a private tour of Florence's must-see Duomo. Take a guided tour of the Duomo Square, then head inside for reserved entry and an in-depth tour of all the highlights inside. Listen to guided commentary and ask questions about the long history of the building, which dates back to the 15th century. Cap your experience with a climb to the cupola for panoramic views over Florence.
- Personalized attention from your guide on a private tour
- Entrance to the Duomo, Belltower, crypt, and cupola climb
- Guided tours of both the square outside the Duomo and the interior
- Choose from an included bottle of water or a classic gelato
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour around the Duomo Square
Official certified guide
Radio system to hear the guide
1-hour guided tour climbing the Dome
Free gelato (Italian ice-cream) or water bottle
Hotel pickup and drop-off / Transportation to/from attractions / Food and drinks
Entrance to the Cathedral (free entrance-Need Reservation)
Entrance ticket to visit Bell-tower, Duomo Museum and Baptistry
Departure & Return
Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please note that there are no elevators to climb up Duomo
- Pets & large luggages are not allowed
- You do not need a ticket to visit the Cathedral; you can enter with Reserve time at own.
- Respect the dress code: NO skimpy tops, spaghetti straps or bare midriffs are allowed inside. Shorts and skirts should be knee length to cover knees. Sleeveless or short-sleeved shirts are fine. If in doubt, carry a light shawl or long sleeve top to wrap around you when you go inside. Caps and hats should not be worn inside either.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply
- there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Private Cupola Climb & Duomo Square Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Private Cupola Climb & Duomo Square Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Private Cupola Climb & Duomo Square Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorence4WD Tours - TuscanySporting Events - TuscanyExtreme - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - Tuscany4WD Tours - ChiantiSporting Events - ChiantiExtreme - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - Chianti4WD Tours - San GimignanoSporting Events - San GimignanoExtreme - San GimignanoArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della SignoriaSan FredianoSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaPonte Santa TrinitaSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchArno RiverStibbert MuseumPiazza Santa CroceDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialPalazzo DavanzatiMedici ChapelsLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)San Miniato al MonteOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Prada Outlet