- Central Florence walking tour, led by an expert local guide
- Explore the San Lorenzo neighborhood and learn about the Medici family
- See the Medici Chapels and the Basilica of San Lorenzo
- Walk around the Duomo Complex
- Stroll through Piazza della Signoria to see statues like Giambologna’s Rape of the Sabine Women
- Pass top Florence attractions like Palazzo Vecchio, the Ponte Vecchio, and Pitti Palace
- Visit the elegant cloister designed by Brunelleschi, a green oasis of peace in the heart of the Medici district
Departure & Return
at 11:00 am - in front of Cafè Firenze - Via de' Martelli, 50/r, 50129 Firenze An Assistant will wait for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour - Gray Line Logos
What To Expect
Admire the Medici Chapels designed by Michelangelo and Matteo Nigetti, where members of the Medici family are buried and discover the Palazzo Medici Riccardi with its charming courtyard, before to check out the Basilica of San Lorenzo with its gorgeous cloister.
Next, wander over to one of Florence’s most iconic landmarks, the Duomo, where Brunelleschi’s Dome famously sits. Discover the beauty of the Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower while learning the history of the architecture.
The tour leads you then to “Il Porcellino”, the bronze piglet statue that offers luck to those who rub his nose, located at the Straw Market, before to reach the bustling square of Piazza della Signoria, home to the Palazzo Vecchio, outdoor cafes and a collection of famous sculptures, including Giambologna’s Rape of the Sabine Women.
From here your stroll gives you the chance to externally follow the entire path of the celebrated Vasari Corridor, passing through the gorgeous Uffizi Gallery courtyard, crossing the Arno River walking along the historic Ponte Vecchio and reaching the marvelous Pitti Palace. Finally, reach the Medieval Quarters of the city, where Dante Alighieri lived and where you also find the charming Badia Fiorentina and the austere Bargello Palace.
Please note that the order of the visits may change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- Your own self phone and headphones are required to enjoy, after the Guided Tour, the APP self guided itineraries
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.