- Avoid standing in the notoriously long lines at the popular musuem
- See Michaelangelo's famous 'David' statue
- Admire Renaissance paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and more
- View the artwork according to your own pace and schedule
Departure & Return
Departure PointGalleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet 'THINGS TO DO IN' assistant in Via Ricasoli 41, 50122, Florence, Italy. (It's not an office. Please do not ring any bell and, stay in front of the door. 'THINGS TO DO IN' assistants will assist you as soon as you come there)
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Printed or mobile voucher is accepted
- Bring a valid ID for the kids
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Between 6 - 17 kid tickets can be purchased after get in the museum and it cost 4 euros
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY THINGS TO DO IN FZCO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews