Are you interested in?
Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell'Accademia) Tours
340 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
1101 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1427 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the highlights of Florence and get up close to Michelangelo’s David on a private 3-hour walking tour. After a visit to the Accademia Gallery, your guide leads you to the city's most iconic landmarks, including the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio. Free from the hurried pace and impersonal atmosphere of a group excursion, you can pause the tour at any time and ask as many questions as you like.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Get an overview of the city's top attractions
- Skip the ticket line at the Accademia Gallery
- Orient yourself to the city for future exploring
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide in english for 3 hours
Hotel/apartment pickup and drop-off (if centrally located)
Skip the line tickets to Accademia Gallery
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Food and drinks
Other entrance fees than Accademia Gallery
Departure & Return
Departure PointAccademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-Hour Walking Tour of Florence with entrance to Accademia Gallery?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-Hour Walking Tour of Florence with entrance to Accademia Gallery?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-Hour Walking Tour of Florence with entrance to Accademia Gallery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-Hour Walking Tour of Florence with entrance to Accademia Gallery?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P200
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo DavanzatiBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Piazza della RepubblicaPalazzo VecchioSan FredianoMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialPrada OutletSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)San Marco MuseumFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Villa GamberaiaFountain of NeptuneFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)