Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from the most convenient place for you, depending if you're staying in an Hotel or Apartment in the city center of Florence or in a Villa in the countryside.
Please, let us know where's your best
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 8 years old and accompained by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a partial refund of 50% + a special guided tour in the city of Florence
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People who are not allowed to fly will be accompained in the farm and they can relax on the private garden
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guida per Firenze
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Balloon flight in Chianti.